Friday, October 16, 2015

Believe in LOVE

Buddha Doodles by Molly Hahn
To Love is a choice. If we all took the time to love more, our world would be a beautiful place. If we chose to love everyone we came into contact with, all that we do, and all that we are, we would find the true inner peace and happiness that's available to us all.


You may say - But how do I do that? This person...or I'm... It's simple really. It just takes practice.

When you have feelings arise such as;
  • this person doesn't like me, or I'm not good enough...
  • why can't they just leave me alone...feelings of being controlled...
  • feelings of irritation, anxiety, negative thoughts of self or others...
  • feelings of stress or being overwhelmed

Just - STOP, Breathe, and Remember YOU ARE AWESOME! You are a beautiful light being. You are not your human experiences, you are an eternal spirit created from love. Take the time to slow down and recognize - I do not have to react, I will not give into the emotions that are upsetting me. The secret to life is arriving in a space that whatever arises we do not allow our minds to become disturbed. We can keep our minds in a constant place of internal peace and love. Again, you may say how? Start by recognizing;

  • We are all the same deep inside - light beings created out of love.
  • We all want our internal suffering to end.
  • We all deserve to be loved, and we all secretly desire the same.

Then STOP - BREATHE - CONNECT to your breath and try using the following mantras when you have uncomfortable feelings arise of yourself or others;

  • I love you
  • I forgive you
  • Please forgive me
  • Thank you - this one is most important!

I find myself saying thank you, I love you allot! "Where there is suffering, there is also Joy." To love is a choice, to suffer is a choice. Turn your suffering into joy by choosing to be grateful. Everyone who comes into your path gives you the opportunity to grow, to learn more compassion, & to love more. Thank you! “Smile, breathe and go slowly.” ― Thích Nhất Hạnh



No comments:

Post a Comment