Monday, October 19, 2015

Live in the present moment ...


Today I practice Mindfulness & living in the here & now.

Mindfulness teaches us to be fully present with each moment, By following our breath we are connecting to the here and now. With each breath we recognize the miracle of life. Breathing in, I know I am breathing in, breathing out I know I am breathing out.


While you breathe in, you follow your in-breath from the beginning to the end. If your in-breath lasts three to four seconds, then your mindfulness also lasts three to four seconds. Breathing in, I follow my in-breath all the way through. Breathing out, I follow my out-breath all the way through. From the beginning of my out-breath to the end of my out-breath, my mind is always present. Therefore, mindfulness becomes uninterrupted, and the quality of your awareness is improved.

It is in the practice of being present that we can discover true happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment