Monday, October 5, 2015

Tea + Meditation

My three years of complete healing began by being called to meditate & do Yoga. "Go, Be Still, Be Silent, & Listen." This is what I heard while going through a difficult time in my life with my job, being a mom, and being a wife. I found myself packing my bags the next day and heading up to the beautiful healing community of Ashland, Or. I was going to meditate and do Yoga. I needed to clear my head, re-center, and most importantly I needed to make some important life decisions. I was being pulled back to nature, to be surrounded by mountains & trees, I needed a healing place. It was here I fell in Love with yoga, meditation, and MYSELF!




Shortly after this time of re-discovery, I met my future business partner. He introduced me to the exotic healing properties of Saffron and asked me to help him bring awareness to the US market. I decided I would do an experimentation period on myself incorporating Saffron, Tea, & Mediation. After just 6 weeks I noticed a miraculous healing of mind, body, & spirit! I had more energy, mental clarity, and improved memory. My headaches I used to have frequently disappeared, and my vision cleared. If the medical research hadn't already convinced me, this certainly did! It was then that I committed myself to a path of educating others on these healing benefits and make it accessible to all. Saffron Fusion™ was founded in March of 2013. On my journey I began a year of deep meditation & Reiki practice> I also studied varying schools of thought and practices in healing the mind, body, & spirit (See my Reading List). It is after this past year of practice I realized developed my true path and calling which is an amazing spiritual journey to be an intuitive healer.

It has always been my life's work & passion to help people develop & market their abilities. It is my desire to help people find more inner-confidence, let go of fear, and discover their true heart's  desire. Here I will share my insights & meditation practices on how to letgo of your fears, the past that is still hurting you, attachments to relationships, & the desire for the material life. This is what's really holding us all back & standing in the way of reaching your fullest potential. I will sharing what I found through my Guru's & teacher, & the insights I have received during my year of Kundalini Awakening. LOVE and Forgiveness are the missing ingredients to a richer, fuller life. I want to share the hope and faith I have found in life, even under difficult circumstances. It is here in this space that I reach out to help YOU activate the life force energy you possess to heal your mind, body, & spirit. May all Beings live happy & free! A simple life filled with Love & Gratitude!

No comments:

Post a Comment