Wednesday, December 2, 2015

What Do You Hear in the Silence?

"Be Kind to Yourself"
Allot of us have experienced the fear of silence at one point or another, and the fear of the unknown. But, have you ever stopped to consider what you are really hearing in the silence? Take note, reference it, reflect on it, contemplate, and question it. What do you hear in the silence? Is it your own critical voice, or the voice of your judgmental mother? Is it your long to do list, or the pressure of an upcoming meeting or appointment? We still the mind really, by listening to it. When we listen, we do not judge, form opinions, or give advice, we merely observe, and take note. It is our job to allow things to be as they are. In mediation, we want to achieve a state where we are undisturbed by passing thoughts, feelings, and distractions, to find the stillness. Observing without attachment allows us to not react. It allows energy to pass through us, strengthen us, guide us, not overcome us. We need this ability in each moment of life. What if a simple technique could help you achieve this, as well as cultivate you more love and compassion? Would you learn to practice it in each moment, knowing it could be the key to giving you ultimate peace, wealth, and happiness? This simple, yet once secret practice requires just four little sayings or "mantras"; "Thank you", "I love you", "Please forgive me", and "I forgive you".


It is the ancient Hawaiian Secret for Health, Wealth, & Happiness, the Ho'oponopono Prayer. A process of repentance, forgiveness,and transmutations, it is a petition for Love to void and replace toxic energies with itself. When moments of silence occur, energies will arise, you will learn to listen to your own inner knowing and intuition will guide you to the right phrase, or action.  During these breaks in activity where silence occurs, "The In-between Moments", it gives way to opportunity for divine energy to take hold. Whatever resistance or heaviness we may feel at times in these moments, is only energy needing to be healed & released. These four sayings can become your toolkit to healing and releasing potentially toxic energy, and aiding in the process of forgiving and letting go.

I went through two years of a deep meditation practice in the midst of major upheavals and trauma in my life. A year into it I had my spiritual awakening and it was immediately followed by great suffering, and love loss. I have thanked my higher power, what I call "God", everyday for my faith, my yoga practice, and for giving me the opportunity to deepen my meditation practice. It is through life experience we learn the most, and gain wisdom. It is often through our greatest struggles, we uncover our greatest gifts. During this time allot came up for me, my entire lifetime, all my relationships, my true self / false self, spiritual encounters, and I kept being guided to say "Thank You", "I love You", I forgive you", and "Please forgive me". To be silent and repeat these inwardly to myself.

I had only briefly heard of the, Ho'oponopono Prayer after I started seeing a Healer in Calistoga. She had a display of blue colbalt glass bottles for sell. All of them had sayings on them, one of which was the Ho'oponopono Prayer. She told me the story of the Psychologist who healed a whole mental ward by repeating the prayer to himself while reviewing the patients files. Whatever feelings would arise in himself, he would heal by using the prayer. I was inspired by the story and bought the bottle to brew my tea in. It would be a year later when I ended up putting that prayer into practice, being guided through intuition and the divine on how to use it to heal others.

This practice has the power to transform your inner and outer being, heal relationships, teach you to love yourself more, and will cultivate more love and compassion into your life. It's no different then the concept of what you put out into the Universe, is what you'll receive back. Much like Karma. It's really quite remarkable how something as simple as these four little sayings can have such a profound affect on one's life. You will no longer be holding on to anything! You will be constantly healing yourself, and those around you. After a while you will start to subconsciously, & intuitively recite the words, "thank you, thank you, thank you", or "I love you, please forgive me". You begin to understand the world around you as energy and thoughts, and the power of intention. You're eyes open up to the power that lives in the silence, to see it as opportunity to heal and evolve.

I do my best to live by this method in each moment, and by the mantra "Do no harm to self or others". I use the ancient prayer I learned as a tool to keep me in alignment, and heal the energies around me. Love has the power to heal all things, this most of us know. By developing a deeper meditation practice, and having a commitment to do all that we do, through the power of love, we are harnessing the divine energy that lives in us all. Example; I will not do anything to you, or for you, if I know it will bring harm to you emotionally or physically. Love and compassion will naturally grow for any person in your life if you utilize this mantra & prayer, including yourself! You are making the choice to be the watchful observer, or "Aham Saksih", "The Eternal Witness". To live from a place of love and acceptance where no judgement exists. You are allowing things to just be as they are and taking responsibility for whatever arises. You are the creator of your life, of your story.

It is my hope that the silence becomes your ally. It is in the silence I find truth, I see the light, I can feel love and forgiveness, I am able to release and let-go. It is here in the silence we all become one. It is my hope that all will use it as a space to create love, gratitude, and forgiveness. To read more about the Hawaiian Secret for Health, Wealth, & Happiness, the Ho'oponopono Prayer, check out the book "Zero Limits, the Hawaiian Secret for Health, Wealth, & Happiness", by Joe Vital and Dr. Hew Len, PhD. You can find the book on Amazon.com and you can also learn more about "clearing" or "cleaning" on Dr. Len's website www.ZeroWise.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment